Cats are well known for their sass, attitude and curiosity—you’ll find they climb into the most awkward, tight and inconvenient spaces.
What would be more purrfect then, for our feline friends, than a Christmas nativity scene, with its bed of straw, tucked away from the outside world?
Here are a few hilarious pictures guaranteed to bring you Christmas cheer, of curious cats who found themselves new homes by invading nativity scenes around the world.
1. What are you doing here? This is my house now.
2. Don’t mind me, I’m just keeping the crib warm for Jesus.
3. Christmas is officially canceled.
4. Maybe if I face the other way, nobody will notice me…
5. Spot the odd one out.
6. These cats are feeling super festive.
7. This naughty feline looks like he just ate the crib…
8. The purrrfect place for a cat nap!
9. Sorry not sorry.
10. Nothing strange going on here…
Good luck to their owners if they ever try to shift the adorable cats from their new napping spots! Which kitty was star of the show for you?
Source: Bored Panda