Man heats a hard-boiled egg in a microwave and what happens later is shocking

0
468

Microwave ovens are a time-saving addition to the kitchen. Instead of heating food by using the stove and the pans, many people find it easier to heat their food by using a microwave.

Thus, it is not a surprise that it has become one of the major household items.

Unfortunately, not all foods can be reheated and cooked in the microwave. One of the foods that you should never heat in a microwave is hard-boiled as it can explode so violently it can damage your hearing!

Experts claim that the explosion can be as loud as listening to a jet plane from 30 metres away without a hearing protection device.

Due to this matter, one man decided to test if heating a hard-boiled egg in a microwave could really cause an explosion

Take a look at what happens when he put a hard-boiled egg in the microwave and heated it for several minutes!

 

Watch what happened when this man heated the egg inside the microwave here

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here